I would like to see Tait Fletcher get his butt handed to him. Ed Herman(red headed guy) is part of Team Quest or was, don't know if they are even together anymore. He has a decent record at 10-3 with a few decent wins over quality opponents.
Not much on Shamrocks team, to many fighters act like they know what they are doing. Questioning someone who would "beat you to living death" is not a good thing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
crack is whack
I would like to see Tait Fletcher get his butt handed to him. Ed Herman(red headed guy) is part of Team Quest or was, don't know if they are even together anymore. He has a decent record at 10-3 with a few decent wins over quality opponents.
crack is whack
yeah, Shamrocks team seems like they know everything. That's gonna come back to haunt them. Team Ortiz has a good bond, well Tito does with his team..
it'll be a great season..
Victory: Team Punishment.
Hated to see the guy from the UK get beat last night, you know? haha
Another great show last night. Looks to be a great season. To me, this season is even more exciting than the first.
The guy who loss last night appeared to have near zero ground skills. How he got on the show I have no idea. You're going to have to own a better rounded game than that to compete these days.
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I'll second that. That guy was a straight up fighter. He didn't seem like he want to do the ground at all. Also, seen him gasp for some breath last night when he was taking down. Just didn't get the vibe he was all into his training, or heck Team Shamrock at all. Team Punishment, is just, just working harder.
Straight personality, the only thing I seen that was good was his right. Other than that he was just there for show.
crack is whack
Bookmarks